Monday, December 16, 2013

I can change the font! I can make it large! Oh bless Steve Job's heart for giving us options.

So,today I made a double batch of lasagne, using Kim Guerney's recipe. You remember Kim of course, they lived down the street in a big blue house (Hodsons live there now). For some reason today after 30 years of using her recipe, I decided to add the 2 tsp. of salt that I've never added before to the cottage cheese mixture. Bad move. The other dayI also took some photos of the house all decorated for Christmas (downsized version this eyar) with the sun shining in the rooms - sans people, so it's not half as interesting. Hmmmm, I sat here and uploaded 16 photos, highly artistic sunshiny photos, and the only thing that is showing here is my lasagne! I'll keep trying and maybe do some design work! Oh what fun!
Mom

1 comment:

Mediterranean Cruise - May, 2023

In May, 2023 these South Jordanians became Mediterraneans for 17 days while on a deluxe Royal Caribbean Cruise. We were in awe of the many b...